This is the beginning of our weekly series on upcoming weekend events in Charlottesville. Instead of looking all over the internet to see what is coming up, we’ve hand-picked a list of fun and unique happenings right here. Just take a look each Tuesday afternoon to start planning your weekend!
Friday, March 22:
- Caromont Farm has added a bonus snuggle event this Friday from 11:30a-4p. What is a snuggle event? It’s your chance to snuggle with baby goats, as well as sample some of Caramont Farm’s delicious cheeses. These events sell out fast, and you do need a ticket. This is not listed on their website, so you need to visit their Facebook event page.
- Watch UVA take on Gardner-Webb in the NCAA Tournament just about anywhere.
- Screening of “The Public” with Emilio Estevez at The Paramount, 7pm.
- Kendall Street Company plays at The Jefferson Theater, 7:30pm
Saturday, March 23:
- If you’re not running in the Charlottesville 10-miler, don’t try driving around the University Saturday morning until around noon.
- Virginia Festival of the Book’s Crime Wave Brunch with Don Winslow at the Omni, 10am
- Free Truffle Saturday at Cocoa & Spice, 10a-2p. Yep, free chocolate!
- Companion Animal Fund’s 9th Annual Howl & Growl Pub Prowl, 5pm
- Hambone Relay plays at the Whiskey Jar, 10pm
Sunday, March 24:
- Yoga on the Vine at First Colony Winery, 11am
- Free roller skating at Carver Recreation Center, 1p-5p
- Vineyard Trail Rides with Rebel’s Run at Afton Mountain, times vary
Enjoy your weekend!