Treat mom and yourself this weekend with a getaway to Charlottesville. We’ve got the perfect place for you to Stay, so that you can come join us for these awesome activities:
Friday, May 10:
- Kick off the weekend at Grace Estate Winery, where you can enjoy their award-winning wines and the sounds of Rusty Speidel, a local music legend, starting at 5:30pm
- More of a sports fan? Catch the UVA baseball team take on Louisville at Davenport Field, 6pm.
- There’s more great music on this music-filled Friday, with Indecision playing at the Jefferson Theater, 8pm
Saturday, May 11:
- Bring the kids out to the Discovery Dash to benefit the VA Discovery Museum at the Monticello High School track. Register online today. Festivities start at 7:30am.
- Find a great gift for mom at the Crozet Arts & Crafts Festival at Cladius Crozet Park, kicking off at 10am. Admission starts at $7 for adults.
- Also starting at 10am is the Festival of Cultures in Washington Park,
celebrating the cultural and linguistic diversity of our local community .
- The Know Good Beer Festival is at IX Art Park starting at 1pm, with an amazing lineup of brews, ciders, bourbons, and spirits. Tix start at $40.
- Join the Music Resource Center for May Music Madness, with live music, food trucks, and raffles, 2p-6p. Tickets are $15 in advance.
- The Sunset Music Series continues at Knight’s Gambit Vineyard with the Ragged Mountain String Band starting at 5pm.
- It wouldn’t be the weekend without an 80s Prom Night. This weekend it is at Pro Re Nata Brewery. Totally awesome!
Sunday, May 12:
- It’s Mother’s Day! Take mom over to the Shops at Stonefield for a Mother’s Day market with over 45 local vendors starting at 10am.
- Treat mom to a great brunch at Veritas Vineyard and Winery, Red Pump Kitchen, or Commonwealth.
- Mom can enjoy Gypsy Rumba and Flamenco Guitar at Bebedero starting at 6:30pm. (Ask about their extended happy hour times;)
Enjoy your weekend! And as always, we welcome you to Stay with us. StayCharlottesville.com.