We invite you to come join us this weekend for these awesome activities:
Friday, July 19:
- A short drive from Cville, you can catch the Madison County Fair. Gates open at 4pm with music, kids activities, and a carnival.
- It’s going to be a hot one, but you don’t want to miss Free Union at Fridays After Five at the Sprint Pavilion starting at 5:30pm.
- Listen to the sounds of Erin & The Wildfire at the Southern Cafe and Music Hall. Doors open at 6:30pm. Show starts at 8:30pm.
- The Blue Ridge Mountain Music Fest begins at Wintergreen Resort at 7:30pm, with the first performance by local favorite Love Canon.
- Theater lovers can enjoy Pride and Prejudice at the Heritage Theater Festival at UVA at 8pm.
- Rick Price performs at the Front Porch starting at 8pm.
Saturday, July 20:
- Put your racing shoes on to help Public Radio at the PR for Public Radio 5k starting at 7:30am. Registration is $25, and all proceeds benefit NPR station WMRA.
- 5th Street Station is hosting a Back to School Bash to benefit Backpack Buddies from 11am-1pm. The first 65 people to bring a backpack or school supplies item to donate will receive a free movie ticket to Alamo Drafthouse for the 2pm showing of The Neverending Story. Food, fun, and games, too.
- If you’re a Dave Matthews or/and Tim Reynolds fan (and who isn’t really), you can head to Blenheim Vineyards for Celebrate Summer with Dave & Tim. Spend $50 and receive a free, unreleased Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds Painted Series Vol.6 EP. Dave signed 10 copies to be distributed randomly. Opens at 11am, Firefly Food Truck arrives at noon. No guarantee that Dave or Tim will be there:)
- The 2nd Annual Ale Trail Crawl starts at noon where you will stop at each of the breweries on the Charlottesville Ale Trail to enjoy a pint and fellowship. While the event is free, you must register. There are also VIP passes available for purchase.
- Vibe Fest, part of Unity Days Cville, will begin at 2pm at IX Art Park. Proceeds from the event are donated to impact social-justice initiatives in Charlottesville.
- Enjoy Tomato Jake at Twisted Branch Tea Bazaar downtown starting at 8pm.
Sunday, July 21:
- The Charlottesville Tom Sox baseball team will be hosting will be hosting the Front Royal Cardinals for their final Sunday afternoon game which will be a fundraiser for Bennett’s Village. The original time on the tom Sox calendar said 3pm, but it now says 7pm. Check the link above this weekend to confirm time of game.
- Bruce Hornsby + Amos Lee = Awesome! Playing the Sprint Pavilion in a benefit concert for the Charlottesville Free Clinic. Doors open at 6pm, show starts at 7pm.
Enjoy your weekend! And as always, we welcome you to Stay with us. StayCharlottesville.com.