We invite you to come join us this weekend for these awesome activities:
Friday, July 12:
- Today starts Charlottesville Restaurant Week, which features some of Cville’s finest dining spots offering 3-course meals for either $29 or $39. Check out the places and the menus here.
- Four County Players present Shakespeare at the Ruins: A Midsummer Night’s Dream at the Historic Barboursville Ruins. Doors open at 5:30pm, show starts at 7pm. These shows sell out fast, and there are other dates of the show. Get tickets early and check the website for other show dates.
- Remember way back in the early 2000s how great the dance music was? You can relive it all this Friday night at the Jefferson Theater with the Hot in Herre: 2000s Dance Party. Doors open and show starts at 9pm.
- Then finish the night with the BLNDRS at Milller’s Downtown.
Saturday, July 13:
- LARPfaire starts at 8am at IX Art Park. LARPfaire is Charlottesville’s first-ever all Live Action Role Play Single-Day Convention. Public attendees will see live demonstrations.
- The VA Department of Game and Inland Fisheries is hosting a Launch ‘Em and Cast ‘Em event at Champion Brewing Company starting at noon. Experience archery and fly fishing techniques, and a portion of beer sales will go to Charlottesville Ale Trail and DGIF’s Virginia Wildlife Grant Program, working to connect kids to the outdoors.
- Albemarle CiderWorks is having their 10th Anniversary Backyard BBQ Birthday Bash from 1pm-6pm. Enjoy food, cider, live music, hayrides, and more!
- Bring the kids out for a Free Nerf War and Pizza Party at Upperlevel Martial Arts from 2pm-3pm.
- The Heritage Theatre Festival presents Pride and Prejudice at the Ruth Caplin Theatre at UVA at 8pm.
- Catch Eternal Summers at the Southern Cafe and Music Hall. Doors open at 6:30pm. Show starts at 8:30pm.
Sunday, July 14:
- Enjoy live music on the hill at Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards with The Carol McAvoy Project. Good food, good wine, good music.
- The Charlottesville Opera presents Camelot at the Paramount Theater at 2pm.
- It’s Trivia Night at Random Row Brewery with Geeks Who Drink. Warm up your brain and get over there before 5pm to register your team.
Enjoy your weekend! And as always, we welcome you to Stay with us. StayCharlottesville.com.