We invite you to come join us this weekend in Cville for these awesome activities.
Friday, September 20:
- Umphrey’s McGee with Big Something rocks the Sprint Pavilion with doors opening at 6pm and the show starting at 6:30pm.
- The Charlottesville Cardinals Wheelchair Basketball team will host a benefit game to raise money for Bennett’s Village at Charlottesville High School. Doors open at 6:30pm. Game starts at 7pm. Read more about Bennett’s Village.
- Smooth Hound Smith with Kyshona Armstrong is playing the Southern Cafe and Music Hall starting at 8:30pm with doors opening at 6:30pm.
- It’s Scarf Night with the UVA Men’s Soccer team as they take on NC State at Klockner Stadium. The first 1,000 fans get a scarf! The match starts at 7pm.
- Enjoy Free Movie Friday at PVCC with “Amazing Grace,” a documentary filmed in 1972 that captures Aretha Franklin recording an album of the same name. Movie starts at 7:30pm.
Saturday, September 21:
- The Heritage Harvest Festival will take place on the grounds of Monticello from 10am until 5pm. This celebration of Thomas Jefferson’s agricultural and epicurean legacy will include workshops, a tasting tent, chef demos, and more.
- Get ready for Cville Sabroso: Charlottesville’s annual Latin American Cultural Arts Festival happening at IX Art Park from 11am until 9pm. Performers, artists, food vendors, and more!
- The Annual Belmont Bash will be from 2pm until 6pm at Belmont Park. It’s a free day of family fun, including bands, craft vendors, face painting, and more. Red Shoe Cville will be serving beverages to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Charlottesville.
- James Madison’s Montpelier will host a Conservation Celebration, recognizing more than 1,900 acres of historical lands permanently set aside for all to enjoy. The fun starts at 6pm with trail hikes, fireworks, food, and more.
- Time to cheer on the ‘Hoos to another victory at the UVA Football team takes on ODU at Scott Stadium. Kickoff is at 7pm.
- It’s Comedy Night at the Tin Whistle Irish Pub. The laughs begin at 8pm.
Sunday, September 22:
- There’s still time to get in on the Charlottesville Triathlon which kicks off Sunday at 8am. Enter the Sprint, Duathlon, Aquathon, or Aquabike Triathlon.
- The JD Dickinson Memorial Golf Tournament will be held at Lake Monticello Golf Club with registration beginning at 10am.
- End your weekend on a peaceful note with Meditation on the Lawn at UVA starting at 6pm.
- Lindsay Lou and Trout Steak Revival will play the Jefferson Theater with doors opening at 6pm and the show starting at 7pm.